State level Workshop on
Exploring the Entrepreneurial Possibilities in Jack Fruit
7 & 8 September 2012
Venue: Kerala State Veterinary Council, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram
Jointly organized by
State Horticulture Mission (SHM) – Kerala & Jackfruit Promotion Council (JPC)
As per the direction of Agriculture Production Commissioner (APC), SHM & JPC are jointly organizing a two day workshop on Exploring the Entrepreneurial Possibilities in Jack Fruit on 7& 8 (Friday and Saturday) September 2012 at Kerala State Veterinary Council, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram.
The main objectives of the workshop:
- Explore the opportunities of Jack fruit based products development.
- Identification of value added products which can be developed from jack fruit.
- Techno feasibility analysis of each product identified.
- Prioritization of the products
- Preparation of product based project report & its economic feasibility analysis
- Preparation of action plan for the establishment of a resource centre for providing training, product development, research etc
We cordially invite you to attend this programme. A line of confirmation on or before 3September 2012 will be highly appreciated. Actual travel expenses (2 AC train fare for out station participants) on production of ticket, boarding and lodging (arranged at Kerala State Veterinary Council) will be met by us.
You are requested to come prepared to contribute for the preparation of project proposal and also to bring samples of value added products if any to exhibit.
Dr. K. Prathapan L. Pankajakshan
Mission Director, SHM General Secretary, JPC